I hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend! I know I say this every month but I can’t believe how fast this year is flying by! I thought I was all prepared and then the next thing I know we are well into October! I have quite a few products that I’ve been enjoying throughout last month so I couldn’t not share them with you! So here it is, my very late September faves! I hope you enjoy lovelies…
Products I’ve Been Loving In September:
- Primark Copper Hanging Peg Board-£6.00
- Primark Copper and Marble Clip Set-£2.50 (not available online)
- Primark 20 Heart Wire Fairy Lights-£2.50
- Batiste Heavenly Volume Dry Shampoo-£3.23 was £6.49
Schwartzkopf Supersoft Volume Boost Shampoo £3.91
- Seventeen Easy On The Eyes Palette in the shade ‘Birthday Suit’-£7.99
- Eco Tools Brow Shaping Set-£6.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara-£7.99
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade ‘Stockholm’-£5.50
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush-£8.99
- Seventeen Instant Glow Bronzing Powder £4.59
Most of the products that I’m going to be talking about were featured in my previous post ‘Autumn Makeup Look 2016‘ if you’d like to have browse at that! I also did a ‘Primark Homeware Haul‘ a few weeks ago if you would like a more detailed description of the homeware items that are mentioned! That post also might be helpful if you want to re-decorate your room or if you are looking for some homeware decorations on a budget!
To start off I’m going to talk about the homeware items…
1. I have finally got round to re-decorating my room recently which has been very exciting! I am going for a grey and pink theme with of course a bit of copper so when I saw these beauties in Primark for such an affordable price I couldn’t not add them to my basket! Over the past few months I have been increasingly falling in love with Primark! You can’t beat their prices for their products! This has made re-decorating my room so much easier and affordable! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the huge homeware selection that they had, even better what copper homeware they had! I couldn’t resist this gorgeous copper hanging peg board! Although the frame already came with cute photos, I can’t wait to hang some autumn themed photos on it! (Let me know if you would like to see a D.I.Y on this soon!?)
2. This brings me on to the next thing I was loving throughout last month! While I was browsing in Primark, I came across this copper and marble clip set which will be perfect for hanging more photos on the frame with! If you don’t already know, I am a stationary and copper obsessed freak so all of the different paper clips and pins will come in very handy!
3. I also FINALLY got some fairy lights!! (whoop whoop) I have been on the lookout for some fairy lights for it must be getting on for a few months now as I just couldn’t find the right ones for a reasonable price to go in the background of my blog photos. As these little 20 wire copper heart-shaped ones were only £2.50, they were going in my basket! Who doesn’t love a bargain!? These have featured in my blog posts recently and I love them to pieces!
Moving onto the hair care items…
You may or may not know that I am a Batiste dry shampoo lover through and through! I know some people may not like this product but it works wonders for me if I’m in a hurry and it’s third day hair! While I was picking up another bottle of my favourite standard dry shampoo that they do in the scent ‘cherry’ which smells divine I might add, I came across this ‘heavenly volume dry shampoo‘ and thought I’d give it a try! I have thin flat hair so for me any volume I can get is fab! Two of my favourite things in one bottle combined eeek! Not only does this work as a normal dry shampoo it also adds volume which to me is amazing! Although I still love the original, if you have thin hair and need a bit of a boost, I’d give this a go instead of your standard dry shampoo!
Another hair care product I was loving last month was this Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Boost Shampoo. As I mentioned I have thin hair so am always willing to try out new shampoos that will make my hair thicker! This claims to make your hair ‘super soft‘ giving it a ‘volume boost.’ I have definitely noticed that my hair has been thicker after using this shampoo and have really enjoyed using it recently so I had to mention it in my favourites!
Next I’m going to talk about the beauty items…
(All of these products were featured in my ‘Autumn Makeup Look‘ which you can see HERE.)
I have mentioned this Seventeen ‘easy on the eyes palette’ in the shade ‘birthday suit’ quite a lot on my blog recently as I just flipping love it! You can head over to my previous post if you would like to see the eye look that I have been wearing recently using this palette! One of the things I love about these palettes for me is the price as they are lovely and affordable for such high quality palettes so everyone can enjoy them without bursting the bank!
The palette comes with 12 shades which range from mattes, shimmers and 3 metallic creams which means you have a wide range of finishes to work with all in one palette! It also comes with an eye primer with a dual ended application, mirror and get the look guide! How amazing!?? The thing I love most about this palette is the huge mirror and the fact that it includes a primer! What a marvellous invention! There is always a shade that I wouldn’t use in palettes but in this one all the shades are so me and wearable! Seventeen also do a more bolder palette ‘The Big Smoke‘ which is exactly the same as this one but with different shades if you prefer a more smokey evening look! (I did a post dedicated to these palettes HERE if you would like to see that also.)
I have been using my eco tools brow brush to fill in my brows recently which I have been loving. I never thought I’d say this as you all know how much I’m a Real Techniques fan but I think I actually prefer this brush to my Real Techniques brow brush! Another brush I have been loving recently is my Real Techniques ‘expert face brush’ which is perfect for contouring as it’s an angled brush! I never really got into the whole contouring craze until a few weeks ago when Seventeen very kindly sent me their ‘instant glow bronzing powder.’ It’s amazing how just one product can transform the whole makeup look! I love the fact that this product is very buildable and gives you such a lovely natural bronze without being to harsh. I also love the imprinted pattern on the bronzer!
A few weeks ago I repurchased the classic ‘Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara.‘ I stopped using it for a while but since repurchasing it I can’t understand why I stopped using it! It’s just an all-round great mascara that I am obsessed with since re discovering it! If you haven’t yet tried it out, I would definitely recommend it!
Finally my last favourite from last month was this ‘Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream‘ in the shade ‘Stockholm.‘ No words can describe how much I love these lippies! I went into town and picked up this shade and I have been wearing it none stop since! As I only own their brighter shades of these I was after a more nude shade for Autumn. I was torn between this and ‘Abu Dhabi’ as they were both very similar but I decided to go for this one! It is such a lovely, wearable nude shade for this season!
That bring me to the end of my very long September Favourites 2016! Thankyou so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what products you have been loving recently and I’ll see you in my next post,
Much Love, Amelia xx