A few weeks ago the lovely Gabriella Lindley (also known as Velvetgh0st) brought out some new stationary to her homeware range! Her ranges are exclusive to Primark but I will leave the links below to the products mentioned so you can find them online too! (If you would like to read all about her new stationary range on the Primark website you can see that HERE.)
I love Gabriella’s homeware range so as soon as I heard about her new stationary range I was intrigued at what she had brought out being the stationary obsessed person I am! As soon as I saw all the pastel purples, copper detailing and more I fell in absolute love with it even more than I did with her homeware which I didn’t think could be possible!! If I could picture my dream stationary, it would be her range! So without my rambling out of the way I thought I would share a few of the items I picked up from the range and would do a little ‘back to school’ themed Q&A too seen as it’s that time again ahh! I hope you enjoy my lovelies…
New Gabriella Stationary:
Although I would have liked to buy the whole range I restricted myself and picked up two of the lovely and I mean LOVELY notebooks which are the ‘Gabriella Geo A4 Notebook’ and the ‘Gabriella Spotty A5 Notebook!’ I was planning on getting the cute matching ‘Geo Pencil Set’ but trust my look, they were out of stock! For now we will have to do without those and admire the notebooks. Don’t you worry those beauties will be in my basket soon!!
All Products In The Range:
- Spotty A5 Notebook
- Geo A4 Notebook
- Geo Sticky Notes Set
- XO Pencil Case
- Geo Stationary Set
- Pom Pom Pen
- Geo Pencil Set
I am absolutely in love with the notebooks, they add such a nice touch to my desk! The smaller spotty A5 notebook has a cute ‘xoxo’ on the front page and ‘list goals’ inside shown below. The larger A4 notebook has lined pages in for ‘notes’ which will come in handy for revision or if I fancy just jotting some blog ideas down etc.
I also thought I’d mention this weekly planner that I printed off that I have found really useful lately by the lovely Marilyn Nassar. You can download these HERE if you fancy! Of course I chose purple to match the notebooks!! (call me sad but I like to be coordinated..)
Onto The Q&A!
- Are you going to school this year? If so what year/grade are you in? Yes I am going back to school next week ahh and I am doing my GCSE’s!!
- How do you cope with revision? I find it really hard to concentrate, do you have any tips for me? Revising can be a hard thing to stick at but if you make a timetable and schedule what topics you need to do each day this will help you to be organised and you will know what things you need to do over time instead of cramming everything in at the last minute! Writing in coloured pen is better than wiring in just plain black as the information is absorbed easier too! Make sure you also turn any technology off or turn your notifications off to prevent distraction as hard as it seems!
- How do you juggle school work? Any management tips? I honestly think the key to juggling school work is just to be organised. This is easier said than done but if you make sure you do the piece of work as soon as you get it you won’t fall behind my loves! As I said a timetable is a good thing to make if you struggle with managing the amount of work. (If you would like to see the post I did on how to stay organised through exams you can see that HERE.)
- What lesson do you enjoy the most? My favourite lessons are English and I.C.T.
- Three must haves for school? My three must haves for school would be hand sanitizer, a pencil case & a hair brush!
- What do you hate and like most about school? I hate the early mornings and subjects that you have to take e.g maths and physics which I struggle with but I like the sociable side of school and learning new things!
- How do you deal with early mornings!? I am dreading getting up early after sleeping in for the Summer holidays but the best thing to do is just to face the fact that you have to get up and brave it out of bed! I like to get washed first as the water seems to wake me up ready for the morning ahead!
Thankyou so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment what your school/college/work essentials are and I’ll see you in my next post,