Today I’m going to be sharing with you my makeup collection and how I like to store it! As I have only just started to get into makeup and beauty this year, I have less makeup than others might have but my draw is filling up!! Obviously I can’t go through every single product that I have but I have taken close-ups of some of my favs!!
So without further or do, let’s get started..
This is my makeup draw (as you can see) and I like to separate the items in there with these trays I picked up from Ikea! (I will link everything below!) I tend to put things in categories so I know where everything is which makes life a lot easier when I’m rushing around in the morning! On the right hand side I just keep makeup bags and my beloved Kylie Lip Kits in the shades ‘Candy K’ and ‘Dolce K.’
My makeup draw pulls out from underneath my desk which I find is just the right size to fit everything in! If you are wondering I got my desk from IKEA also and it is the ‘MICKE’ desk. I love this desk, it is probably my favourite space in my room to sit at! This desk also comes with two other draws which I use for stationary and books. (Seen in my previous post here.) As I said I use these ‘GODMORGON’ plastic storage separators that came in a set of three to place my makeup in. You can find these in the Bathroom section in IKEA.
Now for the ‘Makeup Collection’ part…
- Fist I have my ‘Lip’ section where I keep all of my smaller lipsticks in. Next to it I have some blushers, mascaras and concealers. In the part above I have longer products that don’t fit in the square sections! These are: Mac Lipglass, Tanya Burr lip gloss, Collection Lip Butter and my favourite product of all time.. my Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade ‘Milk.’
2. Moving right, I have another blusher which is the ‘Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block’ which is such a pretty colour!
3. Next I have my ‘lip balm’ section which consists of: Maybelline Baby Lips, Burt’s Bees lip balm, Zoellabeauty lip balm in ‘Kissy Missy’ (which is being discontinued soon so go and get them now!!) and my Lush bubblegum lip scrub which tastes delicious!! I also keep my seventeen makeup sharpener next to these.
4. Moving on to the back part of my draw, I just keep shall we say ‘miscellaneous’ products which don’t really fall into a category! Here are just some lip liners, lip glosses and products that I have re purchased that I haven’t used yet! I have to mention this ‘Rimmel Stay Blushed’ liquid blusher though as it is the perfect subtle blush that I love. I have mine in the shade ‘pop of pink.’ Even though this is a liquid form, you only need a tiny amount so it lasts a very long time!
5. This is what I like to call my ‘palette section’ which is probably my favourite part in my draw! I keep in here all my eyeshadow palates and a Benefit ‘they’re real’ mascara box as I just couldn’t throw it away! Call me weird but who else keeps the packaging of things!? Please say I’m not the only one…
The palettes I have: Collection Eyes Uncovered palette in the shade ‘Nude Bronze’, MUA brow kit, Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette, Flutter ‘pretty purples’ palette and Benefit World Famous Neutrals ‘easiest nudes never’ palette.
That brings me to the end of my makeup collection! Obviously I couldn’t mention every single makeup product I own but I tried to mention most of them! I really hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you so much for reading as always!! If you have any questions about anything that I didn’t mention e.g product shades just leave them below in the comments! See you in my next post,