Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. ellieedx says

I love that dermologica cleansing gel and I love the pre-cleanse too, they’re definitely becoming my fave skincare products! I really want to try that foundation and concealer from makeup revolution it sounds so good and so affordable too. Can’t wait to see what content you create this year Amelia!

Ellie x

2. Thebeautyspyglass says

I’ve actually got the concealer. I have to buy lots as my daughter goes through it like it’s going out of fashion. I find it a little thin in consistency but that might be just me! I love the Dermalogica range, definitely an old favourite brand. Gorgeous pics! x

Samatha | thebeautyspyglass.com

• rosetintedpics says

Aww haha, the concealer does run out quite quickly doesn’t it! I found myself forever repurchasing it too which is why I no longer use it but I love the foundation form. Yes definitely! Thank you lovely as always xx

3. Lauren Brooker says

So many gorgeous picks! I think I need to try the Makeup Revolution conceal and define foundation as I love the concealer. I’m just more of a dewy finish kind of girl but I’m looking for something more full coverage so maybe it is time to go for something more matte x

Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.co.uk

4. hanmorris97 says

Happy New Year Amelia, I hope you had a fab 2018 and a happy 2019! Totally don’t blame you for taking time off at the end of last year either. Glad to see you back though! I’ve heard some great things about Phase Zero and that liquid lipstick looks like such a gorgeous colour xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

5. Everything Eden says

Such a great post, gorgeous photos. I love the Revolution Pro brow pomade too, it’s the best! Xx

6. Elin says

All these sound amazing, I definitely need to go on a cheeky little beauty/makeup spending spree! I’ve heard such great things about revolution products but I’ve never tried any so they’re definitely on my list this year. Loved reading as always Amelia xx

7. Life As Najida says

Ooo, I really want to try the Primark single eyeshadow as I’ve heard such good things about them but they don’t stock it in my near by Primark. Loved the post x

8. alexandraageorgiaa says

Loved this post! I’ve heard so many people rave about the Revolution foundation and concealer, I think I’ll have to try it this year (when I can get my hands on the right shade!). I looked at that eyeshadow and I was expecting you to say that it was high end – totally doesn’t look like it would be from Primark! xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Thank you lovely! So pleased you enjoyed! Ahh definitely, let me know if you do! It’s amazing! Aw haha it really doesn’t does it! So impressed for the price, it’s so pretty xx