Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Elin says

So…? reminds me so much of my childhood! I think my first ever scent was by them so this post definitely brought back all the memories! I haven’t seen their new products so I will definitely have to have a look. Lovely post as always xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Aw yes! It definitely brings back some memories! Me too, I thought I was so cool with my first ever perfume haha! 🙂 I’m so pleased, you’ll love them! Let me know if you do! Awh thank you so much Elin, hope your keeping well xx

2. Samantha Abbott says

Love your pics! I still haven’t tried this brand. It’s usually sold out when I decide to buy it with just a few sorry-looking testers left on the shelf. Saying that, I’ve only ever looked. For it on Superdrug! The bottles are so pretty and from the ones I’ve tested they are so good. I love a fruity sweet scent so these are perfect. Let’s hope I can get my hands on one soon.

Samantha x

• Rosetintedpics says

Thank you Samantha! Aw no, that’s such a shame! Yes, Boots usually have a good amount of stock on the shelves so you might have better luck there. Aren’t they just- I love them!! I’m so pleased you like them, yes they are my type of scents too 🙂 Let me know if you manage to get one! Thanks for reading lovely xx

3. Najida | Life As Najida says

I use to love using So…? When I was younger and I can so relate to everyone dying from someone’s spray😂😂 I haven’t seen the glass bottles in store but have seen it on their insta. Will definitely go and have a look out for them🌹

• Rosetintedpics says

Aw yes! It certainly brings back memories! Yay I’m so pleased, you’ll love them! Let me know if you do, they are such lovely fragrances! Thanks for reading Hun xx 🙂