Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Brianna Kirk says

I have always used L’Orรฉal masacaras. No matter which one you use, there is still a great final application. I love using L’Orรฉal’s Voluminouis Million Lashes line of mascara, but with needed to buy a new mascara, I might just try out this one!

• Rosetintedpics says

Yes, after trying and loving this mascara I will definitely consider trying out more Lโ€™Orรฉal mascaras in the future although I’m pretty happy with this one at the moment! Ooh that sounds lovely, thank you for letting me know! I would definitely recommend giving this one a try if you are in need of a new mascara, I love it! xx

2. Rosetintedpics says

I’d definitely recommend giving it a try, I love it! It’s the best mascara I’ve used in a long time! Yes, the packaging is gorgeous isn’t it!! Aww thank you so much Ellie, that’s so kind!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

3. Ellie says

I’ve been seeing this mascara everywhere lately and I just need to get my hands on it. I’m already obsessing over the packaging and all I’ve heard is great things so far! I love that you included a before and after picture and it looks so gorgeous on your lashes!

Ellie x

elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

4. kippinsbeautyblog says

Great review, I’m definitely tempted by this but have yet to see it in store. My only reservation is that it’s supposed to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which I really didn’t like. I’m hoping it’ll be better!

• Rosetintedpics says

Thank you lovely!! Aww no, it was only released in the UK not long ago so it might not be in some stores yet. I hope you manage to find it! Ah yes, that’s a shame. I haven’t tried the Too Faced mascara myself but yes I think it’s meant to be very similar. Let me know if you try it! Thanks for reading xx ๐Ÿ™‚

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you Najida as always, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Yes, I love it!! The best mascara I’ve tried in a long time! I’d definitely recommend ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

5. Love Somachi says

Loved this post!! This mascara sound so good!! Definitely going to have to get it next time in town. Lovely pictures also! โค๏ธ

Love Somachi xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you so much Somachi as always! I’m so glad you found it helpful! Yes, I’d definitely recommend giving it a try! I love it!! The best mascara I’ve tried in a long time! Let me know if you end up picking it up ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

6. Alice says

I want to try that mascara out so bad! It’s really a struggle finding a good mascara, recently I have been loving the Maybelline colossal volume express. Lovely post x

• Rosetintedpics says

Thank you Alice as always! I’d definitely recommend giving it a try, I love it!! Aww I know, I was having the same struggle until I finally tried this one thank goodness! Ooh that’s great, thanks for letting me know! I’ve heard great things about that mascara ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

7. Roxanne says

Great post Amelia! I haven’t tried this mascara yet but now I really want to๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ Going to check it out soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• Rosetintedpics says

Thank you Roxanne! Aww haha, I’d definitely recommend giving it a try, I love it!! The best mascara I have tried in a long time! Let me know if you end up picking it up ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—