Take your lashes to paradise with L’OREAL

Take your lashes to paradise with L’OREAL

Recently I’ve been trialling and testing a whole load of mascaras hoping and praying that I would find one that ticks all the boxes. Spending money on trying 10 different mascaras is going to amount to quite a bit of money going down the drain which to a student like myself can’t be money wasted. I’m going to hold my hands up and say that not one of the mascaras that I have tried have really wowed me but I just kept on mixing and matching between them each day until I was having a browse in my local drugstore a few days ago and saw that the new L’OREAL Paradise Extatic Mascara had been FINALLY realised in the UK from America. After seeing so many great reviews from American bloggers & vloggers on this mascara I was SO excited to finally get my hands on it. Along with the mascaras on the stand there was also the new brow pomades which I was temped by but managed to restrict myself to just the mascara even though the packaging was absolutely gorgeous! I thought I would share with you my opinions now I have had chance to try it out myself and potentially save you a bit of cash if you’re struggling to find a mascara that’s right for you!

To start off, can we all just appreciate the very aesthetically pleasing rose gold packaging- it’s beaut!! Especially for a rose gold/copper obsessed beauty blogger that I am, the packaging is right up my street that I’m very impressed with. For a drugstore mascara, although it is at the higher price range at £9.99 the packaging definitely doesn’t scream drugstore and looks more luxury on the high-end side. While I was gazing at the stand, I also picked up one of the press cards which tells you more information on the mascara…

The mascara claims to create ‘intense volume and spectacular length’ which although is quite a big statement, I definitely wouldn’t disagree. Out of all the mascaras I have tried that claim to lengthen and add volume to your lashes, this one really gave me that wow factor that I was looking for that really does do what it says. One of the points on the card says that the wand is a ‘innovative soft brush’ which is something I noticed when applying the mascara as it made the application so much easier. I much prefer softer bristles to plastic wands so this is definitely a bonus. This mascara also has a ‘ultra-creamy formula infused with nourishing caster oil’ which helps your lashes feel soft without flaking or clumping. Although I would suggest applying two coats of this mascara to get the full effect, I can safely say that it doesn’t clump when applying more layers or flake throughout the day. Something that I look for in a mascara is if it is easy to remove because there’s nothing worse than scrubbing at your eyes and taking out about 5 eyelashes! This one thankfully isn’t too difficult to remove which I was revealed about.

Overall, I’m struggling to find a fault in this mascara which is VERY rare for me so I’d definitely recommend giving this new mascara a try as I know I will be re purchasing it in the future again and again until I find one that’s better, but at the moment I think that will be pretty hard to beat!

Thank you so much for reading as always and I hope you found this post in some way helpful! Let me know if you’ve tried this mascara as I’d love to know your opinions also?

Much Love, Amelia xx

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

1. August 12, 2017 / 2:58 pm

Great post Amelia! I haven’t tried this mascara yet but now I really want to😂😍 Going to check it out soon 🙂

• August 12, 2017 / 8:52 pm

Thank you Roxanne! Aww haha, I’d definitely recommend giving it a try, I love it!! The best mascara I have tried in a long time! Let me know if you end up picking it up 💗💗

2. August 12, 2017 / 3:32 pm

I want to try that mascara out so bad! It’s really a struggle finding a good mascara, recently I have been loving the Maybelline colossal volume express. Lovely post x

• August 12, 2017 / 8:57 pm

Thank you Alice as always! I’d definitely recommend giving it a try, I love it!! Aww I know, I was having the same struggle until I finally tried this one thank goodness! Ooh that’s great, thanks for letting me know! I’ve heard great things about that mascara 💗💗

3. August 12, 2017 / 4:07 pm

Loved this post!! This mascara sound so good!! Definitely going to have to get it next time in town. Lovely pictures also! ❤️

Love Somachi xx

• August 12, 2017 / 9:05 pm

Aww thank you so much Somachi as always! I’m so glad you found it helpful! Yes, I’d definitely recommend giving it a try! I love it!! The best mascara I’ve tried in a long time! Let me know if you end up picking it up 💗💗

4. Brandi
    August 12, 2017 / 4:44 pm

Omg cant wait to try this one!!!!

• August 12, 2017 / 9:09 pm

L’Oréal are killing it with their mascaras at the moment, I love it!! Let me know if you try it 💗💗

• August 12, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Aww thank you Najida as always, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Yes, I love it!! The best mascara I’ve tried in a long time! I’d definitely recommend 💗💗

5. August 13, 2017 / 12:51 pm

Haven’t ever tried this mascara and I am huge lover of naturally longer and volumised lashes so will try this one out next time!! xx

• August 16, 2017 / 11:54 am

Yes, I love it!! I’d definitely recommend! Let me know if you try it! Thanks for reading Hun xx 🙂

6. August 14, 2017 / 3:06 am

Great review, I’m definitely tempted by this but have yet to see it in store. My only reservation is that it’s supposed to be a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which I really didn’t like. I’m hoping it’ll be better!

• August 16, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thank you lovely!! Aww no, it was only released in the UK not long ago so it might not be in some stores yet. I hope you manage to find it! Ah yes, that’s a shame. I haven’t tried the Too Faced mascara myself but yes I think it’s meant to be very similar. Let me know if you try it! Thanks for reading xx 🙂

7. August 23, 2017 / 9:52 am

I’ve been seeing this mascara everywhere lately and I just need to get my hands on it. I’m already obsessing over the packaging and all I’ve heard is great things so far! I love that you included a before and after picture and it looks so gorgeous on your lashes!

Ellie x

elliesbitsofbeauty.wordpress.com

8. August 24, 2017 / 3:02 pm

I’d definitely recommend giving it a try, I love it! It’s the best mascara I’ve used in a long time! Yes, the packaging is gorgeous isn’t it!! Aww thank you so much Ellie, that’s so kind!! 💗💗

9. August 24, 2017 / 5:36 pm

I have always used L’Oréal masacaras. No matter which one you use, there is still a great final application. I love using L’Oréal’s Voluminouis Million Lashes line of mascara, but with needed to buy a new mascara, I might just try out this one!

• August 27, 2017 / 12:35 pm

Yes, after trying and loving this mascara I will definitely consider trying out more L’Oréal mascaras in the future although I’m pretty happy with this one at the moment! Ooh that sounds lovely, thank you for letting me know! I would definitely recommend giving this one a try if you are in need of a new mascara, I love it! xx