Rocky Road Crunch Bars

Rocky Road Crunch Bars

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and are having a fabulous weekend! A few weeks ago at Easter I did a blog post on how to make Creme Egg Cupcakes which I was so pleased to see that you all seemed to enjoy! Although I am by no means the Mary Berry of baking, besides from blogging I also love baking and getting creative in the kitchen so after getting requests to do more baking on my blog which is definitely something I want to do more of, I thought for this weeks post I would share with you how I made these super easy (and scrumptious) Rocky Road Crunch Bars. These don’t require much skill or need any fancy ingredients to make so anyone can have a go at baking them if you fancy making some delish, chocolatey bakes! I know these aren’t the most healthiest of foods but they are perfect if you want to grab yourself a quick high calorie snack that everyone can enjoy! I hope you enjoy my lovelies…

(I designed the recipe like this so you can screenshot it if you would like to make them)

Thank you so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed seeing how to bake these nice and easy Rocky Road Crunch Bars. Make sure to let me know if you decide to have a bash at baking these yourself or something similar as I’d love to see your creations, and if you do…enjoy!!

*this recipie is from Nigella Lawsons Simply Nigella cookbook

Much Love, Amelia xx

SaveSave

1. June 3, 2017 / 4:24 pm

I always love bit of chocolate and with marshmallows, can one ever say no!!!😃💖💖

• June 6, 2017 / 4:23 pm

Aww hahaha, definitely!! Thanks for reading lovely xx

2. June 3, 2017 / 6:40 pm

I just had to take a screenshot of the recipe! Love your baking posts and can’t wait to see more xx

• June 6, 2017 / 4:26 pm

Aww thank you so much Najida as always, I’m so glad you enjoy them! I’m definitely planning on doing more baking posts on my blog every so often! I’m so pleased, let me know if you end up having a go at baking them and if you do enjoy!! xx

3. June 4, 2017 / 11:25 am

Ahh this looks so delicious. I’m super hungry now! xo

• June 6, 2017 / 4:28 pm

Aww thank you so much Tash as always, yes they were so easy to make! xx

4. June 8, 2017 / 6:43 pm

This looks incredible!I love that you made the effort to design the recipe in a way that allows readers to screenshot it easily,you definitely deserve more followers the time you put into posts is just amazing x

• June 8, 2017 / 7:12 pm

Aww thank you so much lovely, that’s so kind of you!! I really appreciate it! I’m so glad you enjoyed it, let me know if you end up having a go at baking them! Thanks for reading as always also xx

• June 13, 2017 / 4:52 pm

Aww thank you so much Ellie, I’m so pleased you enjoyed it!! xx

5. June 17, 2017 / 8:37 am

Mmm, Amelia these look delish! I’m definitely going to need to try these out! 💘
    Love Somachi xx

lovesomachi.blogspot.com

• June 17, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Aww thank you so much as always Somachi! I’m so pleased you like them! Make sure to let me know if you end up making them lovely xx