Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you so much as always Ellie! Yes they are such a lovely formula, I’m so impressed! I’d definitely recommend the ultra satin lips! Ooh lovely, I haven’t tried any of their matte lips as I was worried encase they would be too drying? In the future if I place another order I might pick up some matte ones so let me know if you would reccomend them! Yes, Alyssa is definitely one of my faves!! xx

1. Eden says

Aw great post! I really want some colour pop products but I’m so scared about getting lots of additional charges from handling fees and customs etc that I’m definitely sceptical. But this post has made me want to even more! Xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you so much Eden! Yes, I knew there would be shipping charges but I didn’t expect to get handling fees also which has made me reluctant to get anything from there again but I’d say it was definitely worth it! You might not get charged at all apart from the shipping as it’s not to do with Colourpop, it’s the British mail but it’s something to keep in mind. Awh haha, yes I can definitely see myself ordering more products in the future after being so impressed with my first order, it’s just a shame about the shipping which does put you off ordering xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you so much Charlotte! Yes, it’s such a pretty shade! After having received my first Colourpop order and absolutely loving the products, I would definitely recommend trying their products out! I can definitely see myself ordering more from them in the future! Thanks for reading also Hun xx

2. Alice says

Aw this makes me want to place an order on Colourpop like now! They all look so pretty, but Alyssa really catches my eye. Lovely post as always xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww haha thank you so much Alice as always!! Yes, Alyssa and Aquarius are my faves! I’d definitely recommend the ultra satin lips as I have been so impressed! The formula is so comfortable and long wearing, not to mention the gorgeous packaging! I can see myself ordering more in the future, it’s just a shame about the shipping. Let me know if you end up placing an order! Thanks for reading also Hun xx

3. Anne says

I really want to try out Colourpop, especially their liquid lipsticks! I love the color Alyssa actually, need to keep that color in mind!

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww that’s great, I’d definitely recommend their ultra satin lips! Yes, Alyssa is definitely one of my faves, make sure to let me know if you end up trying them out! Thanks for reading lovely xx