Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Throughmylens says

Thank you so much for sharing lovely, this was very insightful. After reading your post, I just want to send you a massive virtual hug! Hope you feel better hun 🤗😘

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you so much as always Hun, I really appreciate your kindness! I should get the results back in a few weeks. You’re most welcome xx 🙂

• Throughmylens says

Oh you’re very welcome sweet, wishing you all the best with the results. Take good care of yourself and do keep us updated. Sending lots of love 💕😘 xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Awh thank you so much lovely! That’s so kind of you! I just thought I’d let you know that I got the results which came back satisfactory. That means that they don’t think it’s going to get any worse which is great news but I’m still going to see a consultant who can tell me more about it and how I can deal with it like what I can and can’t do e.g sports xx

• Throughmylens says

Oh I’m so glad that the results have come back all fine lovely. That’s wonderful news! So happy for you! 😍😃 I totally agree, speaking to a consultant will def help eliminate any concerns, plus it’ll also make for a second opinion which is always helpful. I’m just so glad, now you can really enjoy the lovely weather and just sit back and relax! ☺️🤗 Thank you so much for updating me, I wish you a very speedy recovery. Sending much love (and virtual hugs 🤗) your way sweet! 💕😘 xx

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww thank you so much lovely, I really appreciate it! You are too kind! Yes, definitely! Apparently the doctor said that he hasn’t diagnosed someone in five years with scoliosis and they don’t diagnose it often so yes it will be good to speak to someone who can tell me more about it. Awh thank you!! Yes, unfortunately it is something that I will always have but I’m glad to hear that they don’t think it will get any worse. That’s alright, thank you for being so kind! I hope you are well and are having a lovely week too Hun! xx 💗😊

• Throughmylens says

Aww I’m so pleased for you sweet, I hope the appointment with the consultant goes well too. I’ll be thinking of you 💗☺️ I’ve also been keeping well thank you hun, the weather has been absolutely gorgeous since I got to the uk. I’ve been joking with family that it seems as if I’ve brought the Spanish weather with me haha 😄 You make sure to have a lovely weekend ahead, I hope the sun continues to shine as bright as it has.. we brits do need our dose of vitamin D 😁 You have a lovely weekend, sending lots of love 💕😘 p.s – I’m so sorry if you receive this message more than once hun as I typed it earlier but it just freezes and I’m not entirely sure whether it was sent 🙁 Lots of love 🤗 xoxo

2. Arianna says

Wow I’m so sorry to hear your condition, I hope your spine gets better and everything will work out for you.❤

Btw, to make things a little brighter in your life, I tagged you for the Blue Sky tag. So if you want to do it you can check out my blog for the rules.😊

Have a wonderful day,

-Arianna

3. Madi says

This was a very interesting post to read. I enjoyed hearing about your calm approach to MRI scans and advice which will not only be useful in scans but many other hospital procedures. Thank you for this wonderful article ☺️

• Rosetintedpics says

Aww you’re most welcome lovely, I’m so glad you found it in some way helpful! Yes, I didn’t know either until I was diagnosed with scoliosis, I didn’t realise how complex your spine really is! xx

4. TASH | ThoughtfulTash says

This is such an informative post and I’m sure it will help so many people! Well done on doing well during your MRI experience, I have to learn about it a little at school for psychology, so it’s interesting hearing a real life experience of it! Xx

Tash | thoughtfultash.wordpress.com