My Springtime Skincare Routine 2017!

IMG_8371.jpg

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and are having a lovely weekend! I can’t believe it’s the first of April already!! As we are now well into Spring, I thought I would share with you my current skincare routine for Spring that I have been doing on an everyday basis recently using all drugstore products in a few easy steps! This post is also a collab with Tash from ThoughtfulTash who is doing a spring makeup related post over on her blog which I know you will all love so make sure to go and have a read of her post because she has such an amazing blog! I hope you enjoy my lovelies…

Products Mentioned:

IMG_8302.jpg

Step one:

Every few days on a morning, the first thing I like to do is wash my face with some warm water and apply a face wash to really cleanse my skin deep down and to freshen up my skin. At the moment I have been absolutely loving the L’Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Gel Cream Wash which I picked up a few weeks ago when I was having a browse in Boots. This is a new product that L’Oreal has released along with a few other products recently which I was most excited to try out as it is for dry and sensitive skin. The reason I picked this one up was because my skin, especially around my nose area was having a bit of a problematic time so I thought I would give it a go. After a few uses I could definitely see and feel a difference in my skin. I have no idea how but this product has literally worked wonders! This is not an ad but I would definitely recommend this product to anyone as it has really helped to improve my skin or to have a browse at L’Oreal’s skincare range in general. After having tried and loved this, I will definitely be trying more of their skincare products in the future! Another face wash I have been using recently is this Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleansing Wash which also cleanses your skin and helps prevent spots which is a bonus! IMG_8333.jpg

Step two:

After I have washed my face, I like to take an exfoliating wipe to gently exfoliate my skin to get rid of any dry skin. As I have very dry skin I find doing this step really helps to reduce any dry patches. At the moment I have been using the Pure exfoliating wipes which I ran out of a few days ago so instead I have been using these icare gentle exfoliating wipes which seem to be doing the job until I get some more! Although any exfoliating wipes will be fine to use I like the fact that these are nice and gentle on the skin and they don’t contain any parabens. If you have dry skin like me, I’d definitely recommend you try some exfoliating wipes as they really make a difference to my skin plus they are nice and inexpensive that you can find at most discount shops or online for example eBay.

Step three:

The next thing I do is moisturise my skin which is an essential step to my skincare routine which also helps to improve my dry skin. I have been using this Clean & Clear Skin Balancing Moisturiser for quite some time now and I swear this product is the one that has made the biggest difference to my skin. I have no idea what I’d do without this moisturiser because my skin would actually be as dry as the Sahara desert. I like to lightly apply this all over my face morning and night. I have been told before not to use an oil free moisturiser if you have dry skin as it removes the oil from your skin but I would actually recommend using an oil free moisturiser whatever your skin type because it prevents your pores from getting blocked. This moisturiser also prevents spots and blemishes like the face wash.

Step four:

Finally, on an evening to remove my makeup I have been using the Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water. Out of all the makeup removers I have tried in the past this one seems to do the best job at removing my makeup especially mascara, waterproof or non waterproof. This is also non perfumed so it is perfect if you have sensitive skin. This not only removes your makeup but also acts as a cleanser which is fab!

IMG_8371.jpgIMG_8388.jpg

That brings me to the end of My Springtime Skincare Routine 2017! Thank you so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post! I am by no means an expert but this is the skincare routine that I have been doing recently for Spring that I hope you might have found in some way helpful! Let me know in the comments what your favourite skincare products are as I’m always on the hunt for new products to try!

Much Love, Amelia xx

1. April 1, 2017 / 3:52 pm

I loved readin ​about your skincare routine- I’ve been wanting to change mine up for a while so I’ll deffo have a look at some of these products! Loved collabing with you lovely- amazing post as always! xx

• April 1, 2017 / 4:06 pm

Aw thank you so much Hun, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It was great collabing with you too! That’s great, I hope you like them if you end up trying them out! xx

2. April 1, 2017 / 5:15 pm

Loved this! I love skincare so it was great to get a peek into your routine and hear your thoughts on some products I haven’t tried!

• April 1, 2017 / 5:27 pm

Aw thank you so much lovely, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading also xx

3. April 1, 2017 / 5:37 pm

Thanks for this post! My skin care routine has been the same for a while and it works, but it’s always nice to change things up. I will definitely have to look into trying some of the products you mentioned!

• April 5, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Aw you’re most welcome Hun, I’m so glad you enjoyed it and in some way found it helpful! I hope you like them if you end up trying any of the products out! Thanks for reading also lovely 💗💗

• April 5, 2017 / 6:23 pm

Aw thank you so much Hun, I really appreciate it 💗💗

• April 5, 2017 / 6:27 pm

Aw you’re most welcome lovely, thanks for reading 💗💗

• April 5, 2017 / 6:29 pm

Aw haha yes there are quite a few new ones that have been added to the collection recently including this one mentioned in the post which is my absolute fave makeup remover and cleanser! That’s such a shame that they aren’t available in the US!! I hope you manage to find one! Thanks for reading also lovely 💗💗

• April 12, 2017 / 3:05 am

We only have about three or so, the very normal ones and I hope we get the cool ones soon!

4. April 2, 2017 / 6:24 pm

Those clean and clear bits are some of my faves and really helped clear up my skin! X

Kate// itskaterose.com

• April 5, 2017 / 6:32 pm

Aw that’s great, I’m so glad you like them also and they helped to clear your skin! They are definitely some of my favourite skincare products that are essential to my routine, especially the moisturiser! Thanks for reading also Kate 💗💗

• April 5, 2017 / 6:36 pm

I couldn’t agree more! It’s such an amazing product that removes my makeup better than any other makeup removers I’ve tried in the past, plus it also acts as a cleanser, whoop whoop! I especially love this new version as well as the original. Thanks for reading also Elena, I really appreciate it 💗💗

• April 5, 2017 / 6:40 pm

Aw thank you so much Hun, that’s so nice of you! Thank you for always reading, I’m so glad you enjoyed it 💗💗

5. April 4, 2017 / 8:43 am

I’m hopeless when it comes to skincare, these products sound fab though so when I can I’ll definitely pick some up and hopefully that’ll motivate me a bit more haha, lovely post xx

• April 5, 2017 / 6:44 pm

Aw haha I’m going to be honest, I have to be strict with myself to make sure I stick to my routine but now spring is here I’ve been doing this simple routine and so far so good! Thank you so much as always lovely and thank you for always reading! I hope you like them if you end up trying any of the products out and let me know what you think if you do! 💗💗

• April 6, 2017 / 6:58 am

I will let you know for sure!! And no problem, your posts are some of my favourites and I hate to miss any 😘😘

• April 6, 2017 / 5:10 pm

Aww thank you so much, you’ve made my day! The same to you 💗💗

• April 6, 2017 / 5:08 pm

Aw thank you so much lovely and thank you for always reading 💗💗

• April 6, 2017 / 5:17 pm

Of course love, it’s worth it but I have been missing out on lot these days 🙁

6. April 7, 2017 / 3:12 am

I love your blog! Always nice to get new ideas on skincare! I just recently added toner in to my skincare products and have been getting amazing results! Feel free to check out my blog to read about the benefits of toner! Keep up the amazing work!!

• April 7, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Aww thank you so much lovely, you’ve made my day! That’s great, I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Of course, I’ll go and have a read 💗💗

• April 9, 2017 / 1:56 pm

Aww thank you so much! Of course, I’ll go and have a read xx

7. April 9, 2017 / 3:56 pm

Love this blog post! I’ve read lots of things about that new Loreal range, it sound good! 💓