I hope you are all well! For this weeks post I thought I would share with you my top 5 favourite drugstore makeup products which are under £10 that I have been loving and wearing a LOT recently! These are products that are such great quality that won’t break the bank so they are available to everyone! This post is also a collab with one of my great blogging friends, the lovely Glasha from Blogging Little Beauty Things who is also doing what her top 5 makeup picks under £10 are over on her blog! I hope you enjoy my lovelies…
My Top 5 Makeup Picks Under £10:
- Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palettes £5.99
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams £5.50
- Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette Kit £6.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara £7.99
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss 15 Year Lipsticks £6.49
- The first product I have been loving recently is this Tanya Burr Soft Luxe Eyeshadow palette in the shade ‘Birthday Suit.’ If you didn’t already know, the lovely Tanya Burr launched some new products to her beauty range a few months ago and this little palette was one of the items in the new range! I couldn’t resist the gorgeous packaging and shades! For £5.99 it is so reasonable and out of all the palette I have, from drugstore to high end it comes close to my favourite! Tanya has quite a few different palettes ranging from eyeshadow, contouring and brows! I just love the packaging of this palette with the detailing and the heart-shaped mirror! Even the shades themselves have patterns on which are sadly fading after using it so much! I also love how the palettes are so versatile and easy to use with 4 shades to create one easy look! If you haven’t yet had a browse at her range I would definitely recommend it! I have already had a peek at her Christmas range and I know there will be some things that will be going on my Christmas list!
2. The next item is of course the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams in the shades ‘Stockholm‘ and ‘Istanbul.‘ You probably know by now how much I and the rest of the world flipping love these! My lips tend to get dry very easily especially if I’m wearing a matte lipstick which is pretty much all the time so when I discovered these, my problem was solved! A matte lipstick that feels soft and not drying on the lips, what’s not to love? I have mine in ‘Istanbul’ a Barbie pink and ‘Stockholm’ which is a lovely nude shade which again I have been wearing a lot throughout this season!
If I’m in a hurry I know that I can pop one of these on and I’m good to go! These also last a good amount of time on my lips and are highly pigmented! If you have tried these, let me know what you favourite shade is as I must pick up more of these!
3. I have already mentioned this product on my blog quite a lot before but if you are looking for a handy brow kit that is nice an affordable, this is the one for you! I know it’s not exactly Benefit ‘brow zings’ but this Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette Kit is such a great kit that comes with a double ended brush, a tinted wax, eyebrow shade and a highlighter! I got mine in the shade ‘Soft Brown’ but I believe they do other shades too! I know there are better brow products out there that I might treat myself to in the future but if we are sticking to under £10 you can’t go wrong with this kit!
4. Another Maybelline product that had to be in my top 5 is the Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara. This is also a staple product in my makeup draw that was hyped about on the internet for quite some time! It is such a good all round mascara that never fails to impress! When I’m in need of a new mascara I always find myself re purchasing this one! I love how the shape of the wand is curved to reach all your lashes and it is also quite easy to remove! I’d definitely recommend you give this a go if you’re in need of a new mascara!5. Last but no means least is my Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss 15 Year Lipstick in the shade ‘Boho Nude.‘ I mean can we just all take a moment to appreciate the packaging?! A gorgeous lipstick with rose gold packaging…need I say anymore? I already have an obsession with Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks but this one is by far the one I use the most! I remember the day I bought this lipstick and it is probably one of the best decisions makeup wise that I have made to add this gem to my basket! I believe Rimmel released this line of lipsticks to commemorate 15 years and the lipsticks range from nudes to reds to purples! I chose this nude shade which I absolutely love! I would definitely recommend that you go out and have a look at these lippies as I have a feeling they are limited edition but please let me know if you know!
That brings me to the end of my ‘top 5 favourite drugstore makeup products under £10.‘ Thankyou so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below what your favourite drugstore makeup product is and make sure to check out Glasha’s post that she did over on her blog! See you in my next post,
Much Love, Amelia xx