Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. milenkamillie says

I’ve heard such good things about the NYX lip creams and now after seeing this post I am definitely planning on getting the Stockholm one! And Kate Moss lipsticks are always amazing but this one has the added pretty packaging 😍 love your post! xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw that’s great! They have to be my fave matte lip product at the moment! I must pick up more shades too! ‘Stockholm’ is such a lovely shade, I’d definitely recommend it! I couldn’t agree more! Isn’t the packaging just lush! Thankyou so much Hun xx

2. apageofme02 says

love love love this! I love the amount of great photos! I really want to try the Tanya burr palette & the nyx lipsticks – I just never get round to buying them! I love the Maybelline mascara – its always been my fave 🙂 definite follow 🙂 xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw thank you so much lovely, I really appreciate it! Awh haha yes I would definitely recommend them both!! I’ve been wearing them pretty much all throughout last month, I absolutely love them! For the price, you can’t go wrong! Yes! It has to be my all time fave mascara too, it’s such a great all round mascara that never disappoints! I’ll make sure to follow you back Hun xx 🙂

• rosetintedpics says

Aw thank you so much Hun, that’s so nice to hear! Yes! I would definitely recommend them! They have to be one of my fave matte lip products at the moment! Thanks for taking the time to read xx 🙂

• rosetintedpics says

Yes! It has to be my most favourite shade that I own of the soft matte lip creams! It’s the perfect nude that goes with every makeup look! Ooh that sounds lovely, I will have to pick it up when I’m next at the counter! Of course, thanks for reading Meg xx

Trackbacks