Looking for something?

Reader Interactions

Comments

1. minasalcove says

Really enjoyed this post!
    I’ve been redecorating my room (nothing too major) and noticed myself roaming around the homeware sections more and more. Those fairy lights are adorable!

• rosetintedpics says

Aw thankyouu! I’m so glad to hear that! Yes! I still need to pick up a few more things to finish my room off but I have really enjoyed redecorating it and browsing at all the lovely homeware! Awh thank you, I’m so pleased with them as I’ve been looking for some for ages and these are perfect! Even better, they were only £2.50! xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw yes I know what you mean! As I said in the post, Primark isn’t my most favourite shop to go into as I always find myself getting claustrophobic and in a panic! You just have to overcome the crowd as there is no other way seen as Primark doesn’t order online! Thanks for reading lovely xx

2. franceskayleigh says

wow you got some gorgeous things! I love those heart lights, so pretty! I really have never thought to go to Primark for homeware but I’ll be going as soon as I can now haha xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw thank you so much Hun! Yes! I’m so pleased with them! Haha that’s great! I would definitely recommend their homeware range! I didn’t used to go into Primark either but since going in, I’m obsessed!! There prices are so affordable too! Thanks for reading lovely xx

3. thoughtfultash says

I’ve been meaning to go to Primark for AGES and now I HAVE to go after this post! It’s my birthday in a couple of weeks so my birthday money will be spent in the homeware section of primark​ haha! Everything you got is gorgeous! xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw haha yes! I have been loving Primark recently! They have such a wide range of products for such reasonable prices especially their homeware range! Aw happy birthday for a few weeks time my love!! Haha I don’t blame you! Thankyou so much, I hope you mange to get everything you’re looking for! Thanks for taking the time to read xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw thank you Hun! Yes! They have some really nice things in! I would definitely recommend their products as they are such great quality too for their prices! I’m so glad you enjoyed it xx

• rosetintedpics says

Aw thank you Hun! That’s great! They are lovely aren’t they for such affordable prices! I am obsessed with it!! I hope you manage to get one! Thanks for taking the time to read also xx

Trackbacks