Primark Homeware Haul!

IMG_7373.jpg

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and are having a lovely weekend! I know I have already posted this week but I thought hey ho why not have a bonus post! As you can tell by the title, yesterday I went shopping intending to only get a few bits but instead as usual I went into Primark and picked up a few more bits than I was planning on to!!

I have finally got round to re-decorating my room recently which has been very exciting ! I am going for a grey and pink theme with of course a bit of copper so when I saw these beauties in Primark for such an affordable price I couldn’t not add them to my basket! I thought I would share with you what I picked up because I thought this might be helpful if you want to re-decorate your room or if you are looking for some homeware decorations on a budget! On Primark’s website they have some blog posts on room decorating ideas which you can see HERE also if you need some inspiration! Anyway with my ramble out of the way, I hope you enjoy lovelies…

IMG_7374.jpgIMG_7375.jpg

I am going to be honest, Primark isn’t my most favourite shop to go into as I always find myself getting claustrophobic and in a panic! Despite this, there is no other way apart from overcoming the crowd if you want to get your lovely pieces of homeware! I also find that Primark doesn’t have all of their products on their website and there is a lot more choice in store. Over the past few months I have been increasingly falling in love with Primark! You can’t beat their prices for their products! This has made re-decorating my room so much easier and affordable! They sell anything from clothes, pyjamas, stationary, beauty products to homeware! I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the huge homeware selection that they had, even better what copper homeware they had! I know that I will definitely be going back for some more of their bedding and cushions!

Homeware Items That I Picked Up:

Copper Hanging Peg Board-£6.00

3 Pack Slogan Canvas-£4.00

20 Heart Wire Lights-£2.50

Brushed Cotton Pink Triangle Duvet-£13

Marble and copper clip set-£2.50

img_7361

The first item that I picked up was this gorgeous copper hanging peg board that yes… was only £6! Who doesn’t love a bargain?? The frame already came with cute photos on it which I will keep but I can’t wait to hang some pretty autumn photos on it also! While I was browsing I came across this copper and marble clip set which will be perfect for hanging more photos on the frame with! If you don’t already know, I am also as stationary obsessed freak so all of the different paper clips and pins will come in very handy! I am so excited to use these eeek!! I mean who wouldn’t want to add copper paper clips to their work??

img_7325IMG_7332.jpg

I added the 3 slogan canvases to my basket to also go on my wall because I thought they would match perfectly with my colour scheme! I also can’t resist anything with a good quote on! These were only £4 too, you can’t go wrong! I also FINALLY got some fairy lights!! (whoop whoop) I have been on the lookout for some fairy lights for it must be getting on for a few months now as I just couldn’t find the right ones for a reasonable price to go in the background of my blog photos. As these little copper love heart-shaped ones were only £2.50 I couldn’t believe my luck! I am so pleased with them!

img_7323

Finally as I was browsing at Primark’s array of bedding and throws I had my heart set on this duvet cover which is pink and grey which also would match my colour theme that I’m going for! This is honestly the softest bedding that I own, I know this will keep me nice and warm in the cold autumn/winter nights! I also loved the unique pattern too! I got a single size but I believe they do a king size and any others also.

That brings me to the end of my ‘Primark Homeware Haul!‘ Thankyou so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post and may have found it helpful if you were looking for some new affordable homeware items!? See you in my next post my loves,

Much love, Amelia xx

Links:

Shop Primark’s Website

1. October 2, 2016 / 5:12 pm

All of the things you got are super cute! I have some copper fairylights from Primark too💗 I really want the Copper hanging peg board!! Xx

• October 2, 2016 / 5:27 pm

Aw thank you Hun! That’s great! They are lovely aren’t they for such affordable prices! I am obsessed with it!! I hope you manage to get one! Thanks for taking the time to read also xx

2. October 2, 2016 / 5:50 pm

Your pictures are amazing!!!xx

3. October 2, 2016 / 6:02 pm

You bought some really lovely things! Primark do the cutest homeware items, loved this post! X

• October 2, 2016 / 6:43 pm

Aw thank you Hun! Yes! They have some really nice things in! I would definitely recommend their products as they are such great quality too for their prices! I’m so glad you enjoyed it xx

• October 2, 2016 / 6:44 pm

Yess! I’m officially obsessed! When I’m next there I’m definitely going to pick up a few more bits and pieces! Thanks for reading Hun xx

4. October 3, 2016 / 7:30 pm

I’ve been meaning to go to Primark for AGES and now I HAVE to go after this post! It’s my birthday in a couple of weeks so my birthday money will be spent in the homeware section of primark​ haha! Everything you got is gorgeous! xx

• October 4, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Aw haha yes! I have been loving Primark recently! They have such a wide range of products for such reasonable prices especially their homeware range! Aw happy birthday for a few weeks time my love!! Haha I don’t blame you! Thankyou so much, I hope you mange to get everything you’re looking for! Thanks for taking the time to read xx

5. October 9, 2016 / 7:04 pm

Fab! I love Primark just have to have a good look around! xx

• October 9, 2016 / 8:02 pm

Thankyouu! Yes! I could spend hours just browsing at all their lovely homeware! xx

• October 14, 2016 / 5:27 pm

Aw thank you so much for re blogging this post! Haha yess! I couldn’t resist picking a few bits up! Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reading Hun xx

6. October 15, 2016 / 4:10 pm

wow you got some gorgeous things! I love those heart lights, so pretty! I really have never thought to go to Primark for homeware but I’ll be going as soon as I can now haha xx

• October 15, 2016 / 4:16 pm

Aw thank you so much Hun! Yes! I’m so pleased with them! Haha that’s great! I would definitely recommend their homeware range! I didn’t used to go into Primark either but since going in, I’m obsessed!! There prices are so affordable too! Thanks for reading lovely xx

7. October 15, 2016 / 10:27 pm

Really enjoyed this post!
    I’ve been redecorating my room (nothing too major) and noticed myself roaming around the homeware sections more and more. Those fairy lights are adorable!

• October 16, 2016 / 9:08 am

Aw thankyouu! I’m so glad to hear that! Yes! I still need to pick up a few more things to finish my room off but I have really enjoyed redecorating it and browsing at all the lovely homeware! Awh thank you, I’m so pleased with them as I’ve been looking for some for ages and these are perfect! Even better, they were only £2.50! xx

• October 16, 2016 / 6:22 pm

I wish the Primark near me was a bit more organised! It’s hard to find things since it’s always in a mess!

• October 16, 2016 / 6:40 pm

Aw yes I know what you mean! As I said in the post, Primark isn’t my most favourite shop to go into as I always find myself getting claustrophobic and in a panic! You just have to overcome the crowd as there is no other way seen as Primark doesn’t order online! Thanks for reading lovely xx

8. October 19, 2016 / 4:47 pm

Your blog is adorable! xo

9. November 20, 2016 / 2:05 pm

I love primark, you’re right its always crazy in there but you can get some lovely things. I’m in love with the copper hanging peg board you got and your fairy lights, they look so cute!!

Harriet- https://harrietday.wordpress.com/

• November 20, 2016 / 6:02 pm

Yes it definitely is busy! They do some lovely homeware bits and pieces as well as clothes and beauty items! Awh thankyou so much Harriet, I can’t resist a bit of copper and for the price!! I can’t wait to switch up the photos to some of my own! xx 🙂

• November 20, 2016 / 6:18 pm

Where I’m at uni we don’t have one which sucks so every time I go home I have to make a little stop!

• November 20, 2016 / 6:24 pm

Aw no that’s a shame! Yes haha I don’t blame you! xx