I hope you are all well and happy October! Isn’t the year just flying by!? A few days ago I very kindly got nominated for the ‘Fall Favourites Tag’ by the lovely From Emma With Love (who you should all go and check out because her blog is absolutely amazing!!) As it is now officially Fall/Autumn eeek I couldn’t wait to share this post with you! If you didn’t already know, Autumn is probably my most favourite season and I had a lot of fun doing this Tag! I hope you enjoy lovelies…
- Favourite Candle: Autumn immediately screams candles and cosy socks to me! Unfortunately we don’t have bath and body works here in the Uk and would long for one of their candles so I am yet still on the hunt for my favourite candle! If you have any suggestions make sure to leave them below as I’d love to know!!
- Favourite Lip Product: This was difficult to narrow it down to one but my favorite Lip product for this season would have to be my ‘Seventeen Mega Matte Lipstick‘ in the shade ‘Lave You A Lot.’ This is the perfect classic red lip that I know I will be wearing a LOT this Autumn. My previous blog post was dedicated to my favourite drugstore autumnal lip products which you can see HERE if you fancy having a browse at that!
- Favourite Nail Polish: If you are anything like me and have way too many nail polishes but are still collecting you will know the struggle of choosing which nail polish to wear! The one that I have been reaching out for recently is my ‘Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint‘ in the shade ‘copper mine.’ I don’t think I can rave about this enough I mean a copper nail polish, need I say anymore?? (I also did a similar post all about my favourite autumnal nail polishes which you can see HERE for more information!)
- Favourite Trendy Clothing Item: I wouldn’t really call myself ‘trendy’ as I am more of a comfort clothes person which brings me onto the next question but you can’t go wrong with a pair on ankle boots for Autumn!
- Favourite Comfy Clothing Item: The Autumn season is all about being cosy which is perfect for me so my favourite comfy clothing items would have to be a nice wooly jumper with a tartan scarf!
- Favourite Shoes: As I mentioned earlier, my favourite shoes to wear for fall are some ankle boots. New Look always do a good selection of ankle boots which you can see HERE if you would like to have a browse!
- Favourite Accessory: I was so upset the other day as I lost my favourite pair of earrings that I wore pretty much every day so I am on the lookout for some new earrings this season! Despite loosing those I have been loving wearing rose gold and gold earrings at the moment! I also couldn’t live without a classic scarf to keep me warm! Autumn in the UK can get pretty chilly…
- Halloween or Thanksgiving: We don’t have thanksgiving in the Uk, so I suppose I’d say Halloween! I must admit I don’t really celebrate Halloween massively in my house hold (gasp) but I do think it’s great fun!
- Favourite drink: DEFINITELY hot chocolate…yes pleaseee!!
- What’s the happiest part about fall for you? The things I love most about Autumn is walking through the conkers and seeing the leaves change, the cosy nights drawing in and of course hot cups of tea and hot chocolate!
Who do you tag ?
Jenny- Jenny Loves Beauty
Najida- The Average Gurl
Rachel-Sitting In The Clouds
Tash- Thoughtful Tash
Molly- Molly A La Mode
Alex- Lexii The Newt
Emma- Me And B Make Tea
Alice- Alice Rambles
Glasha- Blogging Little Beauty Things
Make sure to check my nominees blogs out as they are all truly amazing! I can’t wait to read your answers from this tag!
Thankyou so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post! I am so thankful for your continuing support and couldn’t wish for more lovely readers! Make sure to leave a comment saying what your favourite thing about Autumn is and I’ll see you in my next post,
Much love, Amelia xx