Top 5 Autumnal Nail Varnishes!

img_7044

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and are having a lovely weekend! I am writing this cramped in my upside down bedroom as it is undergoing a makeover! Things are a bit manic at the moment so I’m sorry that my photos won’t have the same background for a while but I have tried to make do until I get a cute blog set up! Let me know if you would like to see a room tour once it’s all finished?? In next weeks post I’m going to talk about my top 5 drugstore autumnal lip products so for today’s post I thought I would share with you my top 5 autumnal nail varnishes! I hope you enjoy lovelies…

img_7051IMG_7048.jpgIMG_7054.jpg

Top 5 Autumnal Nail Varnishes:

1.  Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint ‘Copper Mine’ £3.99

2. Seventeen Nail Colour ‘Forever’ £2.99

3. Seventeen Nail Colour ‘Dark Heart’ £2.99

4. Tanya Burr Nail Varnish ‘New York Night’ £4.99

5. Tanya Burr Nail Varnish ‘Mischief Managed’ £4.99

I chose these nail varnishes because they instantly screamed Autumn to me with the deep  reds, purples, coppers and even more nude shades. To start off I chose some of Tanya Burr’s nail varnishes in the shades ‘New York Night’ and ‘Mischief Managed.’ Even though these are from her old range with the old packaging the shades are still gorgeous that are perfect for this time of year! I kindly got gifted these for Christmas last year in a set of three but I will try to link everything if I can still find them!

I also reached for these Seventeen polishes which I thought I would mention as these are again the perfect shades for this season. The nude shade ‘Forever’ is another alternative if you are not into the bolder shades and just want to add a little something to your nails. This shade would be great for any occasion too to quickly apply if you’re in a hurry and need to fix up your nails!

IMG_7065.jpg

Of course I couldn’t not mention my all time fave nail varnish which is copper, need I say anymore? I mean copper as a nail varnish…I haven’t owned anything quite like it! If you are as obsessed as I am with Barry M’s nail range then this is the one for you! I must pick up the other shades they do of these Molten Metals as I can honestly say this does not budge off my nails!! It’s amazing quality for an affordable price so as you can probably tell I would definitely recommend you have a browse at Barry M’s nail range because you won’t regret it! Also this is not an ad I just flipping love them!

img_7067img_7073img_7076IMG_7080.jpg

That brings me to the end of my Top 5 Autumnal Nail Varnishes! Thankyou so much for reading as always and I hope you enjoyed this post!? Comment down below what your favourite nail varnish is for Autumn and I’ll see you in my next post,

Much love, Amelia xx

• September 24, 2016 / 3:21 pm

Thankyouu! They are such pretty shades aren’t they!? Eeek I can’t believe it’s this time of year again! Thanks for reading xx

• September 24, 2016 / 4:14 pm

Yes it’s such a gorgeous shade and it lasts ages without chipping! It’s an overall winner! I must get the other shades they do too, thanks for reading Hun xx

1. September 25, 2016 / 2:44 pm

The Barry M one looks GORGEOUS! It’s so funny, I’ve already written this post to go up next month and our chocies​ are so similar haha, just different brands! I’m definatle​y going to get some more Barry M nail polishes, I have one already but I need more after this post haha! Lovely post as always! xx

• September 25, 2016 / 2:57 pm

Yess!! It certainly is! I still can’t get over having a copper nail varnish haha! Aw I’ll look forward to reading that! Yes Barry M nail polishes are such good quality, they seem to last on my nails for a lot longer than other nail varnishes I own. A girl can never have too many nail polishes!! Thankyou so much Hun I really appreciate it xx

• September 26, 2016 / 5:56 pm

Hi there lovelies, aw thank you so much! I will do the post as soon as I can xx

2. September 27, 2016 / 6:55 am

Loved this post! so glad to have found your blog, it’s amazing ❤️

• September 27, 2016 / 10:13 am

Aw thankyou so much Hun you’ve made my day! So glad you enjoyed reading xx

3. September 27, 2016 / 5:53 pm

these colours are beautiful! I love the way you edit your photos xx

• September 27, 2016 / 5:55 pm

Aw thank you so much lovely! I really appreciate it! Thanks for taking the time to read xx

4. September 27, 2016 / 8:01 pm

I love all of these nail varnishes! I can’t belive I still haven’t tried any on Tanya Burr’s range yet! I need to get on that! Lovely post!
    Freya xx
    miss-perceived.blogspot.co.uk

• September 27, 2016 / 8:18 pm

Aw thankyou! Yes they are lovely shades perfect for the autum season! Haha yes I would definitely recommend her products, especially her soft luxe eyeshadow palettes!! Thanks for taking the time to read Hun xx

5. September 28, 2016 / 7:11 am

I love the metallic one! I could use it every season 🙂 Thanks for sharing, XO

• September 28, 2016 / 3:49 pm

Yes! It’s such a lovely shade for such an affordable price! Barry M nail polishes are great quality too, I’d definitely recommend it! You’re most welcome Hun! Thanks for taking the time to read xx 🙂