Before I start I just want to say Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! I hope you and your family had a great day!! (Comment if you did anything special in the comments!?)
Today I took myself and my camera outside to take some photos in the nice weather we had today in Britain! (we surprisingly had good weather I know!)
After I sadly had to delete my ‘Spring What’s in my bag’ post due to the photos that randomly decided to disappear off my blog, I thought it was needed for me to do an updated Summer version. If you have been following my blog for some time and you saw that post, since then I now have a new bag and I have switched up the bits and bobs I carry inside it! So with all my rambling out of the way, let’s get started…
To start off I’m going to talk about the bag itself! I recently bought this White Daisy Cut Out Panel Shoulder Bag from NewLook (aka my favourite shop in the whole wide world!) This is priced at £24.99. I also got kindly gifted this very cute Pastel Pink Mini Bowler Bag Keyring also from Newlook. This is priced at £4.99. If you don’t know where to find these, they are at the section in NewLook near the tills which I’m always stood at for ages admiring all their copper homeware!
I think this bag is perfect for Summer with the cut out flower panels. It is also a generous size to fit everything you could possibly need inside! Although this is not shown in my photos above, the bag also came with a strap that you can alternatively use instead of the bag handles!
Now for the actual ‘What’s in my bag’ part…
These are all my handbag essentials that I can’t leave the house without!
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler- Pink Sizzle-£11.49– I find this brush great as it’s such a handy size to fit in your bag! The brushes also come in different colours, I chose pink!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry – Fruity & Cheeky-£2.99– I don’t think I need to go into how much I love Batiste, all I’m going to say is it works wonders!
- Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel- Floral & Fruity-£0.99– Hand gels are essential for me as they are a super easy way to make sure your hands are clean at all times! This one also smells divine!
- Boots Extracts Strawberry Body Spray-£3.50– I always carry a body spray with me and at the moment it has been this strawberry scented one from Boots which is nice and refreshing! For the price I would definitely recommend!
- Hand and Face Wipes-£0.75 -The ones I have are not available anymore but any hand and face wipes will do! I have linked the cheapest ones I could find that are also lightly scented.
- Nivea Care Essential Lip Balm-£1.65– This is just a plain lip balm that I like to use if I feel my lips getting a bit dry as mine always seem to be! Although Nivea is good, if you have very dry lips Burts Bees lip balms are another brand I love, they solve dry lips in no time!
- Bourgeois Rouge Edition Lipstick-Beige shooting-£7.99– This is a recent purchase of mine and let me tell you, it is well worth it! The colour is such a nice bright pop of pink perfect for Summer! I know I’m going to be wearing this every day!
- Zoella Life Is Sweet Beauty Bag-£6.00– Can we all just appreciate how cute this beauty bag is from Z0ella’s new range ‘Sweet Inspirations.’ I love it to pieces! It is just my style with the pastel colours and of course a bit of copper! Although this is a ‘beauty bag’ I use it as a purse!
Obviously I always carry my phone in my bag so I thought I’d give it a quick mention! I kindly got given this rose gold mirror phone case for my birthday last month. I’m not sure where it’s from as I got it as a gift, but I’ll link one similar here.
Thank you so much for reading as always and I’ll see you in my next post! Comment what your Summer handbag essentials are as I’d love to know!?